Back to News

Feeling Unwell? Help the NHS help you! Posted on 12 Jun 2015

Feeling Unwell?

Help the NHS help you!

Please consider

Self- care – There are lots of minor conditions you can treat at home with your medicine cupboard

111 Service– Please call this number for medical advice or advice urgently but it is not a life threatening situation

Local Pharmacy – They can help with advice and medication for common illness and complaints

GP – Please make an appointment to see a GP or require advice for an illness or injury that won’t go away. They provide a range of services by appointment and when absolutely necessary they can make home visits.

Minor Illness or Walk in Centre – The can offer assistance with a number of minor illness or injuries, wounds, cuts, bruises, sprains, human or animal bites. Eye problems, emergency contraceptive and can be accessed out of normal hours. However you should contact your surgery during 8.30am to 6.30pm

Emergency/ A&E – Please call 999 or go to A&E in a life threatening situation only. Stroke, overdose, choking, blacking out, open wound blood loss, loss of consciousness. Acute confused states, fits that are not stopping, breathing difficulties, also persistent severe chest pain.

Your Neighbourhood Professionals
© Neighbourhood Direct Ltd 2017
234 Burnt Oak Broadway, Edgware, Middlesex, HA8 0AP
Practice Website supplied by Oldroyd Publishing Group
Your Neighbourhood Professionals
Back to top