The practice is now able to offer appointment for Flu injections for eligible patients
Patients eligible for flu vaccination on NHS campaign 2015-2016:
- Everyone aged 65 and over
- Everyone under 65 years of age who :
- Suffers from a chronic disease – Asthma COPD Diabetes CKD (chronic kidney disease) CHD (chronic heart disease) Chronic Liver Disease, Chronic Neurological Disease (stroke/TIA).
- Had total or partial spleen removed
- Is immunosuppressed patient (HIV patients, under chemo/radio therapy etc.)
- Household members of anyone who is immunosuppressed patients
- All pregnant women - at any stage of pregnancy
- Residential or Nursing Homes
- Carers for the elderly or disabled person
- All frontline health and social care workers (nurses, doctors, NHS workers including receptionists)
- Patients with severe Obesity (BMI > 40)
- 2- 6 years old children
- 6 months to 2 years old in a risk group
Please contact reception to make an appointment.
We are offering appointments daily, and include early morning and some Saturdays.